See the price list for the current year >
Conditions and services included in the safari
The following general conditions are offered. For other options write to us in the Contact section.
1 Client (hunter) with a professional hunter.
2 Clients with a professional hunter (for both).
Accompanying persons may be brought.
There will be an additional surcharge if there are displacements out of the area to capture animals that do not exist in the environment.
It is included in the price:
- Pick up and return to the airport.
- Transfer to the hunting area.
- Stay in Bungalow with electricity (120/240w), hot water, house service, etc…
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, and drinks during the safari (Refreshments, Wine, Beer, Liqueur…)
- Washing and ironing of daily clothes.
- 1 professional hunter.
- 1 4×4 all-terrain vehicle.
- Pisteros, skinners, drivers.
- Preparation of skins/trophies and transfer to Taxidermista (South Africa).
- The use of rifles and shotguns of the property, only the spent cartridge is paid.
- The injured and unrecovered animal will be paid for.
- The average daily hunt is two animals, provided that no large trophies or specific trophies are sought. In which case the average may drop.
Hunters must have insurance to cover any type of illness or accident during the time of Safari.
Airfare is not included in the price.
Delivery as confirmation and closure of the Safari will be € 1,500 per hunter.
The amount of the stay will be paid one month before the start, as well as 10% of the animals to be hunted.